Introducing the Playlist Series on Spotify
Twelve months ago, I started a deep dive into my Spotify account to analyze and help cement my tastes. I had no idea it would balloon into a series of over 20 playlists. I’m happy to say that -finally-, the collection is refined enough to share as a whole and kick off the introduction of my new branding.
From meandering piano ballads to chair-busting bangers and beyond, I hope you find something you love in there!
Peruse the whole collection, or if you need a suggestion, try one of these:
- Cruise: Feel-good jams for road trips and cruising around town.
- Flow State: Steady low and mid-tempo jams to keep you in the zone.
- Focus Instrumentals: Quiet instrumentals for studying, working, and getting things done. [The most popular playlist.]
- Lounge: Laidback hip hop, R&B, and soul to take things down. [The most heavily-curated list at the moment.]
- Roll: Hip hop and trap bounce.
- Rotation: An evolving list of favourites. [The most frequently-updated playlist.]
- Slow Down: A soundtrack for slowing down at the end of the day.
- Sol: Summery songs for the warm weather.
As always, thank you for listening! If you have any suggestions – or want to pitch your own music – feel free to leave them in the comments. (I finally have the bandwidth to start taking submissions again.)